February 4th from 9-2, and February 5th from 1-5
Rutland Regional Planning Commission Conference Room, Rutland Opera House, 67 Merchants Row, Rutland, VT
Nancy Shuttleworth, E-Commerce Business Advisor from the Vermont Small Business Development Center (VTSBDC) will be available on Tuesday, February 4th and Wednesday, February 5th to meet with small business owners in the Rutland Region including retailers and farmers.
Shuttleworth is well-equipped to help business owners with their specific digital needs including:
• Assisting businesses in establishing and improving their online presence;
• Providing one-on-one business advising;
• Advisements and training to improve marketing of products and services online;
• Assisting businesses in the use of online social media;
• Incorporating the use of the internet in start-up businesses;
• Accessing free Google Business Tools for marketing and operations;
• Providing mobile media and cloud computing advice to growing businesses;
• Reviewing business website for marketability, ideas for low cost or DIY website options.
Advanced sign up is required,
please sign up no later than 10 am on February 3rd.
If you cannot attend on either of these days please contact Nancy directly at email@example.com.
Office Hours will be held in the Rutland Regional Planning Commission’s conference room on the third floor of the Rutland Opera House at 67 Merchants Row, Rutland
Please contact Steve (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.