CISA (Community Involved in Sustaining Agriculture), based in Massachusetts’ Pioneer Valley, is hosting what looks to be an excellent winter workshop series focused on “Financial Management and Business Decision Making.” Most will be held in Western Massachusetts but if there is a topic of particular interest to you, it may be worth the trek!
Topics will include:
- Introduction to Financial Record Keeping and Good Decision Making (1/29)
- Using QuickBooks Reports Training plus One-on-One Coaching (2/7)
- Enterprise Analysis (2/21)
- Investment Decisions and Partial Budgeting (3/5)
- Business Decisions You Can Live With (3/19)
For more information about this workshop series click here.