January 30, 2013 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. is “Consumer Night” at the Vermont Farm Show at the Blue Ribbon Pavilion Building, Champlain Valley Exhibition, Essex Jct., Vermont.
The Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets, in conjunction with the Vermont Farm Show, is pleased to announce the second annual “Buy Local Market” which will be held during Consumer Night on January 30, 2013.
The Buy Local Market will present consumers with an ideal opportunity to “taste, learn and buy Vermont agricultural products” from across our state in one convenient place.
- FREE Booth Space for vendors of agricultural products, with a goal of every corner of Vermont being represented.
Limited tables & space! Express your interest in participating by December 15, 2012.
- Variety of agricultural products from across the state – vegetables, fruits, cheeses, meats, grains, fiber, etc.
- Vendors can sell product, provide samples and information to visitors.
- All products must meet all regulatory requirements.
- Consider donating local agricultural products to be used during the Capital Cook Off event, a cooking competition occurring as part of Consumer Night activities
- Feature the best agricultural products that Vermont communities have to offer, during the Farm Show.
- Expansion of market opportunity for your products.
- Additional exposure of your products if featured in Capital Cook Off event activities.
- Local radio and television coverage.
Email email@example.com to express your interest in participating in the Buy Local Market. The application is due by December 15, 2012
Only limited tables will be available; tables are 3’X8’, with two folding chairs per table.
Representation from across Vermont’s communities & agricultural products are desired, so some prioritization may be necessary.
For questions or for further information, please contact Abbey Willard at 802-828-3829 or Koi Boynton at 802-828-2084.