Dairy Plant Manager: DAHlicious Lassi (www.dahlicious.com) is looking for a Plant Manager for its upcoming dairy processing plant in Addison County Vermont. Established in 2007, Dahlicious makes premium quality, cultured milk products that are distributed nationwide.
– Manage all areas of the plant including administration, production, processing, packaging, quality, maintenance, warehousing, shipping, purchasing, safety, and environmental
– Direct the overall activities of the plant to ensure customer orders are received, scheduled, produced and shipped to meet the requirements
– Cost Control: Responsible for expense control, including shrink, labor and overhead costs
– Quality control: Ensure that the finished products meet the established product specifications and quality standards
– Process Optimization: Continuously analyze production process to maximize efficiency and minimize costs
– Schedule Management: Ensure a guaranteed processing and production
– Staffing: Ensure an optimized work force in terms of quantity and quality.
– Bachelor’s degree (BS) in Business Administration, Dairy Management or related field, or combination of experience and education
– Minimum of three (3) years Plant Management experience in a dairy processing operation
– Experience with cultured products is a huge plus
– Experience with GMP, Quality, Environmental, Safety, and Employment Standards regulatory requirements
– Exceptional Leadership, communication, organizational, planning and executing, and problem solving skills
– Ability to train, motivate and mentor
– Highly motivated to work in a startup environment.
TO APPLY Please email you resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.