I’ve gotten lots of questions on how to approach the valuing and pricing of farm products from new farmers. Here is a resource I’ve compiled to help!
The handout features the knowledge and experience of folks around the state including:
- Jessie Schmidt, Coordinator for Community & Agriculture Programs at UVM Extension
- Wendy Sue Harper, Ph.D, Vegetable and Fruit Technical Assistance Advisor at NOFA VT
- Vern Grubinger, Vegetable and Berry Specialist – University of Vermont Extension
- Mandy Davis, Agricultural Development Services, Intervale Center
- Sona Desai, Food Hub Manager, Intervale Center
- Beth Holtzman, Outreach Education Coordinator, Women’s Agricultural Network