Rutland Area Farm and Food Link (RAFFL) is currently accepting applications for a New Farmer Program Coordinator. Read the full job description here.
- Part-time, year-round position providing assistance to new farmers in the greater Rutland region.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and organized.
- This position involves working with the RAFFL staff team and collaborating with other organizations around the state.
- Experience working on or owning a farm (particularly one that sells to local markets) is a must.
- Familiarity with resources and services focused on farmers in Vermont is desired.
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing your experience and qualifications to email@example.com or RAFFL PO Box 284 Rutland, VT 05702 by March 15, 2012.